Re: Side curtain bag?

To: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Side curtain bag?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 21:48:28 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

James D Rowan wrote:

> Does anybody know a source for the bag that holds side curtains?
> I'm tired of putting the curtains inside a big blanket in the boot.
> Mini Mania has them pictured in their catalog but said they are no
> longer available.
> Anybody?

I had mine made at a boat canvas shop.Of course the proprietor of the
shop has a few MGs and it only cost me lunch but I had to settle for
what ever color he had in scraps laying around the shop. Thus the silver
side curtain bag.
Ask any upholstorer, they can make a simple bag with a seperator piece
in the middle and a web with a buckle on it. Maybe even talk to your
wife and see if her sewing skills are up to snuff. Vinyl is available at
any fabric store so are the buckles,velcro,snaps, or what ever to make a
flap.

Good luck

--
Frank Clarici