Re: grille?

To: Dean Meyer <Dean.Meyer@internord.net>
Subject: Re: grille?
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 08:26:37 +0000
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Dean,

Glad to hear that Moss improved the quality.  I had noticed a slight
improvement an the quality of the horn button for the bugeye I just
received.  It actually fit with no modifications.  Although I'm still a
little disgusted with the panel kit I received.  The loose pieces didn't
even come close to the right size required.  I used them but had to trim
about four inches off.  Hope I had the right piece of material as there
was no instructions/markings on anything.  These came from England too.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Forgeye)