Re: Rotisserie

To: frankk@Businesson.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rotisserie
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 16:26:09 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank--

Several months ago I was asking the same question and received several
differnent plans for flipping my Sprite, Vicky, over.  The most practical,
easiest to build, and simplest in concept was not, in fact a rotisserie, but a
roll-over frame sent to me by the late Ray Gibbons.  Using this frame, I
cannot only roll my Sprite over and work on her on one side or the other, I
can also move her to my carport for outside operations very easily on a dolly
I have designed into which to sit the whole affair.

There are, I am sure, reasons the rotisserie might be more advantageous, but
for me the roll-over frame works better.  If you are interested, and will send
me your address, I will snail-mail Ray's plans for the roll-over frame to you.
His plans, in fact. are for a bugeye--I have a square body and had to modify
the rear half of the frame to fit.

-----David
     ---"67 Sprite Mk IV, Victoria, aka, Vicky