Aftermarket seat

To: Bob <Bob@itgonline.com>
Subject: Aftermarket seat
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:14:54 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,
did you ever get an answer to this?
I just contacted Mini Mania about the COBRA Classic seat.  Is that the
same one?  They say it is very hard to fit to a Spridget.  It is about 20"
wide.  They recommend the Cobra Roadster which is much narrower.  Both
seats can be seen on their web page (I think in the Sept. Sprite
Specials).  Where can I see a picture of the Corbeau?
RWS (Racing Wheel Services who advertises in Grassroots Motorsports) has
an "RWS" Classic and a Viper.  Are these identical to any of the above?

Seatless in Seattle,
Ulix

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Bob wrote:

> I am in the process of completing the final work on my Sprite body
> restoration.  I have been planning on installing the Corbeau Classic
> Bucket seat in my car.  I have heard various opinions on if the
> Corbeau will fit in the Sprite.  Non of the local supply houses
> stock this seat so I cannot physically try one without buying.
>
> Does any one have experience with this seat?
>
> Bob Magnotti

                                                           '67 Sprite