Any ex-Speedwell people out there?

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Any ex-Speedwell people out there?
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 21:06:10 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
John Sprinzel (of Speedwell and Sebring Sprite fame) will be here in Feb to
compete
in the Lactos Heritage Rally in Tasmania. I am also doing this event in the
bugeye,
as are another 14 or so sprites!

John's participation is thanks to the sponsorship of Tony Benetto of "The
Bugeye Barn"

Tony is organising a dinner in Melbourne after the event and he would
especially
like to make contact with any ex-speedwell or healey people who worked with
John.

If you know anyone who might be appropriate, please send me email and I'll
forward the
info to Tony.

Mike

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au