Re: She Runs !

To: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: She Runs !
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:40:39 -0600 (CST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Congratulations on getting it running Chuck!  I will be starting mine soon
as well. (I hope)

I don't have the "Neeee-Saaaan" tranny but when I bled my system I ran
into the same "trickle" problem.  Turned out the bleeder itself was loaded
up with crud.  Cleaned it out and everything worked fine.

Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G