All Five!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: All Five!
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 17:49:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes!

Got the $%#& clutch bled today with the help of my ever
enduring wife (of 30-some years) and my trusty bicycle
floor pump. Took the MGsun (or izzat DatMG ?) around the
block IN ALL 5 FORWARD GEARS! The darned thing can die
now; I've been there. Done that. Just gotta finish off
all the little tiddley bits (like reallllly tuning it)
and smooth-overs (like installing a shift boot) and such
(like putting the bonnet back on). But it shifts smoothly,
and I got 75-80 lbs oil pressure.  The rest can wait.

Many thanks to all of you who provided answers, especially
Shawn, Ulix, and Frank. This list is tops!

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net