Re: Bondo

To: "radibob" <radibob@snet.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bondo
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 08:01:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This sounds more like rust than bubbles in the bondo. Giving the guy the
benefit of the doubt that the metal was replaced, if it wasn't treated with
waxoyl, or some other rustpfoofing, then 5 years is plenty of time for it
to rust out again. Especially if it were in a location where it was exposed
to salted roads or near the ocean. Take a look at the 5 year old cars
around you, and see how they look.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        GAN104546