Holiday Greetings

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, sunbeam@tir.com, amcttv@mail.msen.com, Graljim@aol.com
Subject: Holiday Greetings
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 14:16:52 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To those of you that haven't received my Christmas Card by now please don't be
offended.  I probably overlooked you.  But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking
of all my Big Healey, Sprite, Mini, British Car, MG, Jaguar, Vintage Racers &
Car Nut Friends out there.

I wish you and your families a

Very Merry Christmas
and a most Prosperous