Re: Valvoline Synthetic gearlube ?

To: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, Rivergate@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Valvoline Synthetic gearlube ?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 15:58:23 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm surprised they aren 't reccomending
Redline MTL for Manual transmissions?

Redlines Web Site for info and ordering is:

http://www.redlineoil.com

You can call them up and discuss what you have
and whats best.  Lots of folks race that
transmission and use redline.  Not just
Midget/sprite racers but the datsun/nissan
racers too.

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874