[Fwd: FS: MG Midget Hardtop]

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: FS: MG Midget Hardtop]
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 12:22:36 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I found this in the newsgroups... The guy listed his email as

Gerry Brinkmangerry.brinkman@BheightsNJ.ncr.com

Later,

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html