Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:42:23 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance Committee has approved a Circle of
Healeys to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Donald M. Healeys birth.  The
event take place the weekend before the start of Conclave 98,  August 2nd, and
is considered as one of the top three Classic Car Shows in the world.  Having
your car accepted for viewing is a once in a life time honor.

We would like to submit cars that Donald was associated with or produce.  In
addition to Austin Healeys produced by BMC, our needs are cars like the
Elliott, Abbott, Westland, Sportsmobile, 100S, Sebring Sprite, Nash Healey,
Jensen Healey and Silver Stone.  Donald even had a hand in the design of the
Triumph Dolymite which is rare and would be an interesting addition to the
display.

If you're not familiar with the Meadbrook Concours d'Elegance, visit our
Conclave  98 Web Site at      http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html
There is a link to an overview of the Meadow Brook Concours.

If you are interested in submitting your car for consideration, or know of
someone that has such a car, please Contact me by email or submit a package of
information on the car which must include a History of the Car, Color
photographs and any other information that would be of interest to the
selection committee.  We must have the information by the end of January to
present to the Meadow Brook Committee in February.  Sorry for the short notice
but we were just advised of the acceptance over the weekend.

You can mail your request and information to:

Ron Mitchell
1362 Merkle St.
Ortonville, MI 48462

Phn:  248 627-9266
email:  jaral48462@aol.com

Please clearly mark "Do Not Fold, Photographic Material"  on the envolope.  My
local Post office has a habit of hard folding material mailed to my house.

As a side note:  If you haven't Registered for Conclave 98 or ordered your
Conclave Regalia Items, now is the time to do it.  You can do both at the
Conclave 98 Web Site.

Ron