Exhausting

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Exhausting
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 19:54:01 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This is becoming a challenge, first, as previously reported, I
received a new exhaust system for the Midget for Christmas.  I
unwrapped all of the foam and tape to find that it had been cut in
half (not even a good job) for shipping. Being a perfectionist that
just wasn't going to work and I sent it back. I looked at the Pace
Setter, Monza, exhaust from Moss. Next I learn that it is $100 and is
only the muffler, no pipes.  Now I am looking at the stainless steel
system (Moss 452-015). I think that it is in three pieces so it will
ship UPS and not have to be cut up.  Does anyone have one of these
systems?  And if so how about fit and does it still sound "good"?

--
Mark
WB0NOO