Re: heater puzzle

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Subject: Re: heater puzzle
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 05:29:13 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Evangelos G. Makris wrote:
> I am still getting no air (cold or warm) in my Sprite.

  Is the motor hooked up backwards? It'll still
blow air if it's running backwards but MUCH MUCH
less. (the vanes are curved the wrong way)

> I understand air enters the box through the motor and valve.
> Warm water enters the box & matrix through the hoses.
> Here's my question: How does warm air enter the cabin?

  On my 1500, it goes down out of the box into the
area behind the console, then out each side if
the little trap doors are open. Or, up through the
demisters if they are open.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada