[no subject]

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:45:52 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix

I bought the FRONTLINE shock conversion for the front and it looks great and
looks like it might even fit o.k. The only caution is that it requires the
newer type a-arms with the roll bar mounting holes and does not come with
any instructions on where to drill the holes if you have the older a-arms. I
bought it for the 59 that I'm building so have not installed it yet and
can't give any info on how it performs.

For those contemplating the VB (SPAX) conversion for a Bugeye, it don't fit.
It required 5 people standing in the car to compress the springs enough to
even get it on.  When installed and with the car sitting on the ground, the
shock is fully extended.

Larry Miller (millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Under Construction)
60 Bugeye (Undergoing 5-Speed Transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)