Midget...(originality?) reply...long

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget...(originality?) reply...long
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 19:52:15 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Me too.  If I came across a particularly rare, or 85-100 point car then I
would think about originality.

My car, 1969 MG Midget.
Black body.  Black interior:  Black Prestige carpets with red trim, black
Bugeye seats with red trim (so I could move away from the pedals a squosh
more), black roll bar, red Simpson 5 point harness (I Know, I know...but
the chicks dig it ;-) custom ebony shift knob (made by my father when he
shortened and threaded my Datsun 5 speed shift lever), soon-all wood dash
board and red leather 12" steering wheel.

1275, mild cam, Weber 32/36 DGV, header, alternator conversion, Datsun 5
speed, aftermarket electric cooling fan.

Runs great, could be converted back to stock if someone wanted to, but for
me the car is for me to drive, not have people worry about if it's a 98
point car or a 100 point car.

ctp