[spridgets] Re: Automatic Wiper Parking !!!!

To: "Dave Formstone" <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>, "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [spridgets] Re: Automatic Wiper Parking !!!!
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 22:23:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, Spridgeteers, MY wipers are self-parking.  I park 'em myself
everytime.  Actually, I have a whole box full of wiper motors for a late
Midget out of several different cars (they all look alike to me, may be
different part numbers), and I went through all of them at one time looking
for one that would self-park.  None of them did.  I took some of them apart
looking for the parking switch, but never found one.  Maybe it was a rare
option.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain