Re: What year...?

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: What year...?
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:56:08 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, J. Adrian Barnes wrote:
> Just purchased some kind of MG--I think it's either a 62 or 63 MKI or MKII....
>
> Are there any clues that you can give me to try to distinguish????
>
> VIN # HAN6L 9830
> Motor:  12cd-da-h  18394

How about a Mark II Sprite with a MK IV Sprite (or Midget MKIII) 1275
installed?
Maybe the 1275 is out of a Midget and says MG on the rockers, and that
is the casue of the confusion.
12cd-s are prety early 1275's I think, but I am not positive about that.

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html