These Cars Bring Out The Very Best of People

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: These Cars Bring Out The Very Best of People
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:06:57 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Guys,

I have well documented my trials and tribulations trying that have
occurred while rebuilding my front-end.

I just got off the phone with Winners Circle a couple seconds ago,
calling around to see if anyone had those little shims I need in stock.
He checked and found that he had a few leftover from rebuilds that they
have done there, and he is sending the three that he found to me free.
I can see this if I was a good customer who had bought a boatload of
parts, but I have never ordered anything from them but the catalog.

Service like this is something that a value highly.  I know that their
bugeye "glass" front-end is supposedly junk, but their catalog show that
they carry a bunch of Brit built stuff, and maybe not as much jap stuff
as some of the others.  Give them I try, they (along with George
Merryweather at Classic Restorations - http://www.classicr.com/ ) will
get a nice chunk of my engine rebuild budget now.  I just want to make
sure that a couple dollars of kindness upfront, is repaid in spades.

The Winners Circle
19144 Detroit Rd.
Rocky River, Ohio 44116-1722

www.spridget.com

Phone 440.333.4666 - Fax 440.333.1834

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html