Re: Sprite in the Snow!

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sprite in the Snow!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 98 08:17:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Many years ago I learned a trick for snowy weather.
Number A
     Find some place unused. And straight.
Number B
     Go as fast as is comfortable.
Number C
     Slam on the brakes as hard as you can.
Number D
     Determine if you are going straight
Number E
     Now you know how your car/tires will react in snowy/icy weather.
Conditions change, repeat as needed.
Number F
     Always remember that an LBC weighs less than a BFT (big f***ing
truck) so it will stop faster, lower moment of inertia. And is easier to
push if the above goes wrong.

Larry Macy
78 Midget