Fasteners response.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fasteners response.
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:45:07 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all the respondees regarding the sizes and numbers of fasteners.
Lots of great information was forthcoming, and I was impressed at the number
of responses and the different threads that developed from those responses.
Again thanks--You have helped me to develop a list of bolts, washers, nuts,
and screws that I am taking tomorrow to a wholesale Bolt dealer in Knoxville
to have filled.

I am still trying to get to that damned PDLJMPR Chat.  I have tried to load
Netscape 3 times to no avail.  Anybody have any ideas?  Any other AOL guys who
have found the "Yellow brick road" to the chat?  How did you do it?  Several
have attempted to help me but I still havent found the doorway.  When I went
to the Netscape Help line it had gibberish printed, things like "ftp client".
Are we supposed to know what that means?  Sorry --VERY discouraged about the
chat not being available.

Anyway, back to a more positive note--thanks to everyone who helped me with
the fastener question.

-----David
     '67 Sprite MK IV, Vicky