Re: Fasteners

To: Bkitterer <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fasteners
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:05:37 -0600
Cc: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Welcome to the list Bob & Ann,

Do you still have that parts list, that, it would seem, would be a very valuable
resource for a restorer to have.  At least for bugeye owners.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html