Re: Special Interest Car Parts

To: Matt Liggett <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Subject: Re: Special Interest Car Parts
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:22:22 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Matt Liggett wrote:

> Patton Dickson wrote:
>
> > I have found that the Moss reseller discount guys like George
> > Merryweather and Dick Burger (who can also get discounts from Vicky
> > Brit, I believe) are about the same, if not a little better on prices,
> > without that same risk.
>
> Interesting.  Do you have contact info?

Here is the blurb on George that I have on my web site. I use his company,
and have nothing but praise for him.  He is actually out of the country at
the moment, but is doing him entire business through e-mail.  I have had no
problems with correspondence.

Classic Restoration - Lucas, TX  http://www.classicr.com/

                I usually just email him direct @ George Merryweather
<georgem1@asiaonline.net.tw>

               Classic Restorations can offer you 25% off of retail on all
parts from the leading supplier of MG parts. (This
               discount does not apply to Wire Wheel sets and Body Tubs) Free
UPS Ground shipping on all orders in the
               U.S.! Classic Restorations is one of the largest suppliers of
MG parts over the Internet.

As for Dick Burger, I have never used him, but his praises are from very
respectable sources.  I'm sure that testimonials will be plentiful if
requested.

The British Parts Connection - Bangor, Maine  http://www.thebpc.com/

               The British Parts Connection has been helping British car
owners obtain high quality parts at discounted prices
               for over 8 years. We have been doing business on the Internet
for over 3 years now! We are a distributor/dealer
               for most of the big companies (Moss, TRF, VB, SICP and others)
with which you are probably already familiar.
               Add to those another dozen smaller firms and our growing list
of UK suppliers and we have a number of options
               to find your parts at great prices.
--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html