Re: Mintex brake pads (from Moss?)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Mintex brake pads (from Moss?)
From: Dean Meyer <Dean.Meyer@citenet.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:38:47 -0500
Cc: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Tim Fenna at Frontline has some great pads that I bought for my
Spridget. They are Tarox pads. Work great from cold but supposedly stop
on a dime. Weren't too pricey either.

Dean Meyer

1964 Morris Mini Minor Traveller "Wanna see my woody?" - (Having the big
snooze without brakes)
1966 Austin-Healey 3000 MK III "The moneypit from Vegas" - (Sealed in an

Andy Warhol time capsule and buried uder four feet of snow and ice)
1967 Austin-Healey Sprite MK III "The big block" - (95 BHP Swiftune
Sports Tourer from Longs Corner Farm is here!)
1974 Land Rover Series III 88" "Kinabalu" - (Drivetrain is in!It's a
rolling chassis!)