Offset A-arm bushings

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Offset A-arm bushings
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 18:29:15 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am considering installing affset A-arm bushings when I take my front end
apart pretty soon.  The front end is in good shape, complete rebuild 2
years ago.  I installed Winners Circle's offset trunnion bushings at one
point, but an alignement check showed -0.5 and +0.3 deg. camber.  I guess
the difference is due to production tolerances. I would
like to get -1.0 to -2.0 degrees on both sides.

The trunnion bushings from WC are rock hard and I don't want A-arm
bushings of this stiffness.  Larry said he liked his polyurethane
bushings.

Does anyone sell offset polyurethane bushings?

Thanks,
                                                           '67 Sprite