Passing the word

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Passing the word
From: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:06:23 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I don't know about you'all but I've gotten tired of some suppliers (big and
small) treating me like they were doing me a big favour by allowing me to give
them my money!  I'm not the brightest guy in the world, but I don't understand
that concept.
     With that said, wanted to pass the word on a firm that is just the
opposite.
Midtown Auto in Syracuse, N.Y. is about as friendly and helpful as anyone
could ask for.   The've got NOS parts, tons and tons of used parts, as well as
the typical repro items always on hand.  Prices are always fair and...well as
an example,  awhile ago I was travelling through Syracuse, stopped in, found
some stuff I wanted but didn't have enough money to cover it all.
Unbelievably they offered to let me take the stuff and mail them a check!!!  I
was there yesterday,  they invited me to go into the warehouse to "shop"
Found what I thought was an NOS bugeye grill. Knowing that I only like NOS
stuff,  the owner actually told me not to buy it as it was not original-
original,  but a repro made in the 70's.  Hmmm...kind of tells you something
about the kind of folks they are.
Anyone interested in being treated as a valued, appreciated customer should
get to know them.  They have parts for  just about every  vintage British car.
Absolutely the usual disclaimers--just wanted to let everyone know who one of
the good guys are.  Midtown Auto is at 212 Burnet Ave, Syracuse, NY 13203.
Phone 315 4222187 - fax 315476-9421.  Pass the word.

george marinos
Sprite AN6 MKII
NJ