RE: Overdrive Tranny

To: "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Overdrive Tranny
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:33:53 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike -

Yes and no.  It bolts right up to the engine.  Getting the result fitted
back into the car takes some sheetmetal work (the tranny tunnel has to be
enlarged a tad to accommodate the overdrive box.)  This can be touchy work,
since that is an important structural member.  It is the only solution that
I've heard of for the 1500 Midgets.  Haven't done it myself, tho (yet).

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net