Steering rack lube - Lockheed Rubberlube

To: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Steering rack lube - Lockheed Rubberlube
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:44:47 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Flipping the VB catalog to see how much that clunk that I think is a worn
rear axle will cost me, and on the next page (104) is Lockheed Rubberlube
grease that is specifically designed for use in rubber boots and hydraulic
assemblies where natural rubber is present.  If there is any concern at all
about grease compatibility, I'm sure you can find this at a local store -
the tube is only 95 cents from VB, so it's probably 3 for a dollar locally.

Ron