Parts heaven

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts heaven
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:51:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Still in sensory overload.  Drove the Bugeye top down 80 miles each way
down the A1A coastal highway to Hayes Harris at Wire Wheel Classics today
(down I think the only undeveloped stretch of coastal road left in FL).  He
advertises all over the 'net.  If you're looking for anything LBC, check
him out.  Thousands of square feet of parts, mostly used.  You have to see
it to believe it.  I picked up a beautiful Motolita wheel and a spare tach.
 Turns out my car's PO (in Kentucky) bought my generator from him.  He had
4 or 5 Bugeyes - check out the $17,000 Rally car replica on their ad:

www.wirewheel.com  (all new site coming soon)

Good ego boost that  his and his mechanic's educated opinion loved my car
as well, even after he had my money for the parts!

Not affiliated in any way - just thought you'd want to know.  Your mileage
may vary.

Ron