Re: 67's are king!!! Was: crossflow or downflow??

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: 67's are king!!! Was: crossflow or downflow??
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:31:29 -0800
Cc: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well spoken!!! Don't forget the advantages of the 12CC 1275.  That
crank alone is gold!

You know, I never hear anything from the 67 Midget guys, any of you out
there?

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html