Re: Vega GT rims

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Vega GT rims
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 13:31:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I meant a square wheel arch quarter elliptic car.  As I recall, they stick
out the side of the round arch on a bugeye just fine.  I don't think they
need a spacer, but as my buddy ran them, not me, I don't remember. I tried
them on my Mk 1 Midget, and they hit the wheelarch even tho it was slightly
flaired and had the inner fenders removed, and had the lip rolled up.

I had Weller Racing wheels custom made with a specific offset to get the
wheels just right.  About $100 a wheel, they look fantastic, and they're
strong and light steel designed for racing.

Brian