Hey all... New to this list.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hey all... New to this list.
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:32:15 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Hi, just joined this list and thought I'd introduce myself.

Name: Ron Madurski
Car:  79 Midget

I picked up the car in New Orleans this summer and just recently got it
going.  It was a one owner with 20K miles on it.  It had been rear ended
back in 84 and stored until 93 or 94.  The kid I bought it from had done
a lot of work to it but lost interest (It was his fathers car originally.
There is only one spot of rust on the passenger side fender.  All of the
electrics work (now).  The biggest problem (after rebuilding the carb so
that it would idle) was getting the clutch unstuck.  I had to pull the
engine to do it and then it took a sledge and punch to break it loose.

I had to get it going and on the road since my diesel pickup decided to
drop a glow plug into the head :-(  Anyway, it's cold out there and the
heater doesn't work.  Any suggestions on where to start on that?

Also, the car came with a tonneau cover for a right hand drive midget.
This does not fit my left hand drive car.  If anyone is interested let
me know.  I'm not sure but I'd guess that these things probably sell for
over $100 new.  This one is in new condition.  Until I got it it had
never been unfolded.  The vinyl is still very supple and there are no
stains on it at all.  The carry bag is pretty bad off but the cover is
immaculate.  Make me an offer (trade for a lefty?).

Thanks and type at ya later...
--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com