Articles of interest

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Articles of interest
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 17:27:33 -0800
Cc: practical.classics@ecm.emap.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
"Practical Classics", the English publication, is to me an invaluable
source of information and tips for those who have the pride of ownership
of any classic English cars.  For their subscribers, they even have a
"Classic Helpline" their in-house technical guru, Peter Simpson,
provides free technical advice by telephone, fax, or mail.  Over the
past four years, I have indexed a number of articles dealing either
specifically with Sprites, or which are more general but have
applications to the Sprite/Midget.  For those interested, most would be
available through their Back Issues Department.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California
                               ------------

A35 Differential Swap, February 1995
Austin A35 Front Suspension, July 1994
Car heaters, December 1997
Clutches, November 1996
Distributor overhaul, July 1996
Early Midget & Sprite Rear Spring Swap, October 1995
Electrical Faul-Finding, December 1993
Fettling A Frogeye Sprite, November 1994
Fixing a fuel gauge, March 1995
Freeze Plugs, May 1994
Fuel Pump Overhaul, May 1994
How to Fit a New Wiring Loom, Spring 1994
How to repair wiring loom, Spring 1995
Lead-free heads, July 1994
Making brake pipes, Spring 1996
Manufacture & fitting wiring looms, May 1995
Midget &  Sprite Survival Guide, March 1996
Rustproofing, October 1997
Spridget Restoration, August 1997
Spridget Restoration, December 1997
Spridget Restoration, July 1997