Lowered '79

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lowered '79
From: Jeff Sharpe <jsharpe@501studios.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:03:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Our '79 Midget (still) leans badly on the driver's side.  I just had new
lower, stiffer coils put in the front, but it didn't affect the lean
appreciably.  Re-arcing the rear leaf on that side helped a little, but it's
pretty shot and I'll be replacing them next.  Right now the front tires
scrape pretty badly with the lower front springs.

So on to the questions.  Which would be a better choice for the rear - stock
springs, lowered leaf springs or stock springs with lowering kits?  If I
bring the rear down, can I expect to have less of the front tire scrape
problem?  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeff