Re: New Kid

To: TRIPPY <RTRIPLETT@FAB9.intel.com>
Subject: Re: New Kid
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 20:24:13 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
TRIPPY wrote:

> Hello,

about $900 interior kits.

If you have the money buy the kit (I never did or will)
I make my own interiors and have the seats done at a shop.
Carpet can be bought and cut for about $20 for a Midget
Vinyl also about $50 for all the panels and seats, $100 or so each for the
upholstorer, and $8 for a sheet of 1/8" masonite, some glue and for about
$300 you have a new interior. And it looks better then the kits.
Any color you want, any style you want and quality vinyl makes a big
difference in durability.

I have done several Spridgets along with a Mini, Austin A40, Jaguar XJ6 and
they all came out great. I am not an upholstorer just a LBC NUT!
If you have time, some patience, and want to learn just how easy it is,
give it a try.
PDLJMPR web site has all my instructions under tech tips.

Good luck and welcome to the list.

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98