British Forum

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: British Forum
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:21:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, thanks to Patton, I got a hold of British Forum and they
do have reasonably priced short block engines. Seems I can get
a rebuilt block sans head and flywheel for $1252.00 shipped to
my door. This includes new high compression pistons, a slightly
hotter street cam, remanufactured crank, new bearings, followers,
oil pump, gaskets, wrist pins, timing gears, etc. and the block
and crank are hot tanked and magnafluxed. There is a six month
guarrantee on the engine. Sounds like a good deal. I added up
the parts and labor to have it done at a machine shop and it's
about the same price, pending no suprises.

Since they build these things to order, they want all of the $$$
before they ship. Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with
these people? They are located in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC