Re: it figures!!!

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: it figures!!!
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:41:53 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Robert,

I remember the first time I snapped an axle... same symptoms you described.
Happened to me in "The Bishop" <http://www.thicko.com/bishop.htm> when I drove
it down from Illinois to the Texas Healey Roundup in Lufkin.

As my racing comrades can attest... I've broke a lot more axles since then.
Let me know if you need instructions on how to fix it. (Usually takes less
than a 1/2 hour trackside).

WST