RE: Midget Conspiracy?

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Midget Conspiracy?
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:09:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I went to check out this site
http://www.zebra.net/~kunta_sensei/mgcar.html
and copied the last line from the page. It reads:

So avoid these cars.  Owning one can cost you more than your life...  it can
cost you your very soul!

I looked up the word Sprite in the Webster's Ninth New Collegiate
Dictionary. It lists Sprite as:

sprite 1 a archaic: SOUL b: a disembodied spirit: GHOST

Two things struck me. It sounds to me that if I get one of these cars, I
could actually get a soul. For all Midgets are no more nor less a Sprite.
Second how does Webster's know that most of these cars have been
disembodied.

Sorry, Slow day at the office.

Have a great day.

Bill Schickling