carpets

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: carpets
From: Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:42:23 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

I'm Back on line after my Computer died, been out of touch for a couple
weeks.

At this point Puddles is falling together.  The seats were easy to
cover, Panels pretty straight forward.  I've even got most of the carpet
in, but the pieces under the seats are showing a white line of backing
material after being trimed to fit.  Have any of the SOL-ers run into
this.  It looks awful.  The front piece is bound with edging.  I was
thinking on doing this to the under seat piece if my wife will let me
use her machine.

What do you sugest?

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

BTW I had over 600 messages when my Computer came back, if you were
tring to reach me, you might try a gain as I couldn't read them all.