Re: Leaf Spring Refresh

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Leaf Spring Refresh
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:58:13 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Exactly! Actually I don't lube them either, even with dry lube. My reasoning
is that friction is just another damper and that my armstrong shocks can use
all the assistance they can get!!!!! :-)

Actually, better dampers and zero friction is better but this is the land of
30-40
year old LBCs and such ideals are seldom seen!

Mike