Header & Exhaust

To: "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Header & Exhaust
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <Michael_Nolan@cuusa.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:14:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK....   I was ready to order from VB two Items but I want to check
with the list before I go ahead.  I will  be running a Weber downdraft
and maybe a new kent cam....

1) Pacesetter Header....   What are peoples thoughts... Is there a
better one out there ???  I heard the design restricts the flow at  the
point of all the pipes coming together.  The header from Moss (Ansa ??)
looks like a better design but is way more expensive.

2) Monza exhaust ...  Looks nice but from what I have heard,  it is way
TOO LOUD.   Ansa again ??

Thanks,
Mike
78 Midget