Re: Synthetic Grease

To: jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: Synthetic Grease
From: grunt14@juno.com (Carl E Elliott)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:22:38 -0500
Cc: hdr@ross.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have changed over to ams oil products over the past year, I am very
pleased with it and thinking of carrying the oil for friends and LBC
owners. My engines start with no lifter noise, The oil filters have very
good check valves and you have instant oil pressure, The rear is quiter I
think due to better circulation, I did reseal the rear
at the time I changed over, I have had no grease that I can see trown
from the U-joints.
Its not cheap but the sesults have been worth it, I also noticed a small
drop in engine temp.Oil pressure at an idle is stedy 30 lbs, Volume ,Flow
under valve cover in noticable greater. Carl E.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]