Valuations

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Valuations
From: Linda <gentile@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:27:01 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi

We'd like to get a rough and then a true valuation on our 1959 or 1960
(would have to look it up) Sprite, which has been sitting in storage for
at least 6 years. We're in Mountain View CA.

Can anyone recommend a good valuation person in our region, or elsewhere?
Also, does anyone have an idea of the rough dollar range for a grade 3 or
grade 4 car; it's going to be one or the other. If not, is this info
available anywhere on the net or elsewhere? The engine is not original,
it's a different type, I forget which.

We want to get the little critter up and running again - shouldn't take
much work - but also want to shop around for insurance. And we are curious
about its value.

Btw, my hubby is 6'1 and he's quite delighted to be the driver of a
Sprite. I've yet to see him squeeze into it, I'm looking forward to that
moment.

Linda Gentile
gentile@netcom.com