Re: Noise on the transmission.

To: Jeff Church <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Noise on the transmission.
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:38:59 -0500
Cc: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Jeff Church wrote:

> Not true. One can put the plate on backwards on a 948, bolt up the pressure
> plate, bolt on the transmission, and put the bloody engine back into the
> car.  You won't have any clutch, but it can be done.  Do I sound bitter?
>
> Jeff

And not to be left out but one can also rebuild a transmission and install the
release bearing fork backwards, this to will result in a "no clutch" but rock
hard pedal senerio.
It also calls for an engine pull to repair.
Do I sound as bitter as Jeff?

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98