Re: The Spirit of Joseph Lucas

To: "Les Myer" <lmyer@qtm.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: The Spirit of Joseph Lucas
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 98 09:24:26 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 2/28/98 8:58 AM so and so  Les Myer said. (And I quote)

Actually it is to Frank that I speak (and all other spridget nuts).
Unless you want to stay original - get an air horn!!! These cars are so
small even the smallest sub-compact wont see them.
Only caveat - make sure the wiring will sustain them or get a relay

Larry Macy
78 Midget >