Re: polishing Chrome

To: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: polishing Chrome
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 08:38:47 -0800
Cc: mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am particularly fortunate in that my brother has an antique repair and
restoration business.  I give him the aluminum, brass, copper, and
chrome parts, and he has one of his employees bead blast them (if
necessary), clean them up with a cleaning rouge, polish them up with a
polishing rouge, then finish them off with a clear coat.  So, if you
want a part sparkling in that manner, check your Yellow Pages for an
antique repair and restoration business.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California