links

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: links
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:38:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List,

OK, things have settled down a bit for me I'm ready to start working on a
second generation of PDLJMPR Web Magazine.

I would like to include a comprehensive list of spridget links under the
following categories and would greatly appreciate your help in compiling them:

1. Personal
2. Clubs
3. Events
4. Racing
5. Parts & Repair
6. Technical
6. Other

I know I have received some links over the last few months but I ask you to
send all you know about (even ones I already have) again, but in the
following e-mail format so I can easily paste them into my editor:

Subject: Please indicate the links category here (please use separate
messages for different categories).

Body: Please provide each link & description in a continuous sentence in
the following format with no tabs, returns, or other text.

site name - short description / url

Please place a blank line between each link and actually check to make sure
the link is a current one.

Thanks for your help,

Les Myer