Re: Monza exhaust

To: Mymgmidget <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:35:21 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Mymgmidget wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have the Monza exhaust ??  Its the one with dual tips
> on each side with yellow inside.   The instructions say to bolt it up through
> the trunk even though the drivers side mount is welded on  crooked.  No way to
> mount it up the way it says.  Could anyone tell me how theirs bolt up ???
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

 I had mine bolted to the trunk where the stock muffler bolts up.
That was over 10 years ago, that Monza muffler was on 2 Sprites until the
insides
finaly rusted away from the outside and it rattled like crazy.
I recently found the receipt along with the 3 year warranty.
Bought it in 83, it gave out in 95.

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98