Automatic top

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Automatic top
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 18:52:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers,

After concurring my Austin A40 power window engineering problem I decided to
work on another.

An automatic Sprite top erector.
Sound interesting, keep reading.

An electrician friend of mine who also does house alarm systems and I were
talking about the problem, he said there is a rain sensor available and some
other remote control goodies.

Over coffee we worked out the details.
Are you still reading?

1) install rain sensor in Sprite, wired directly to battery
2) install remote transmitter in car.
3) install remote receiver near electric shocking device.
4) install electric shocking probe in sons backside.
When it rains the sensor will trigger the transmitter which will send a signal
to the receiver which intern will send an electric shock to the probe inserted
in sons backside which will shock the kid and let him know that it is raining so
he must go out and erect the top on the Sprites.

Yeah I know, I need a life.
Have fun and be warned that Child Welfare Services may disapprove of this
system.
--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98