Re: HOORAY!!

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: HOORAY!!
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:14:25 -0800
Cc: "'Amy Soich'" <casoich@sgi.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel Thompson wrote:

> Does Les do this as a public service? If he does, he can fly out here anytime
>and work on completing my restoration. I'll keep him locked in the garage and
>throw in some beer and pizza every couple of days.

OK, that's it!  I am upping the ante with the same offer I made to Frank
Clarici:
a round-trip airline ticket to Anaheim, California, room and board (a
LOT more than beer and pizza), and a discount coupon for Disneyland.
AND (think about this all of you in the snow-bound east) a bedroom four
steps from the swimming pool (it was delightful last night) AND seven
steps to the spa where you can see the Disneyland fireworks framed by an
avenue of palms.

(Frank and Les...  The engine, transmission, and front suspension have
already been removed.  The body has been stripped and ready for paint.
All ready for you.)

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California